Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yes, I do! I absolutely do!

Girl is so excited about school. We've been talking for months about all the fun things that she'll be able to do. The painting, the puppets, playing outside, doing puzzles, using scissors, sleeping on a little cot for nap time, making friends, sitting in one of the little chairs and having lunch, going on field trips to the library, and the number one thing she is excited about?! Having her name written above a hook where she can hang up her backpack! Monday and Tuesday went so well, I am praying that Wednesday, her first full day will go well, too.


Girl is also excited about circle time stories.

Mommy, I don't know how to do circle time.

Oh, but sweetie pie, you do actually. Remember when Mommy came and read to Boy's class and you sat down with Boy and his friends and listened?

But, I don't think I was quiet.

I remember you doing a great job at being quiet.

Yesterday, Ana told N to sit down on his bobbom. He didn't want to sit down on his bobbom and listen to the story.

Well, some people have a hard time sitting still for story time.

Yes, that is absolutely right. But, Mommy, but Mommy, I ac tu a lly, I actually didn't have trouble sitting on my bobbom.

See, that's what I was talking about. You do know how to do circle time.

Yes, I do! I absolutely do!


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.