Sunday, August 26, 2007

A day of reflection and observation


It is Sunday. A day of reflection and observation. Yes, I've done a great deal of both and have decided that my life of late resembles a bad Country & Western song.

If I wrote it, it would go something like this:

My little darlin' ran willy nilly,

tripped and cracked open her little head...

My hubby's identity has been stolen

and we've had to make sure we have enough bread...

My other darlin' had a hurtin' tummy,

and up-chucked on my feet.

I'm hangin' in there, but...

My life ain't what it used to be ....Warble, warble, warble...


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.